NextCentury Cellular Subscription Plan
Last Updated: January 2020
The GW301 Gateway has an integrated LTE Cellular modem that is available for use as a primary or backup data connection.
- Billed only for what you use.
- $20 per month with no hidden fees.
- Turn on at any time, starting a one-month usage period.
- Turn off at any time, if no longer needed.
Cellular usage charges are billed on the first of every month for any Gateways with enabled cellular. If you have any properties with cellular that have been enabled, please take a moment to add your company's payment information.
How It Works
You can easily enable or disable Cellular service at any time.
Cellular can be used as the Gateway's primary connection, or it may only be needed during installation. Either way, the billing is simple. See the following usage scenarios:
Ongoing Cellular Usage
|One-time Cellular Usage|
|Intermittent Cellular Usage|
- Enabling or disabling cellular service can be done remotely or while using the mobile app.
- Enabled or Disabled refers to whether or not cellular service will be auto-renewed at the end of each period.
- Once enabled, cellular service will be active for 1 month.
- You will only be charged once on the first of every month for any services used on all properties.