NextCentury Cellular Subscription Plan
Roles: Admins, Accountants
Last Updated: May 2022
GW301 and GW4 Gateways include a built-in cellular modem and a monthly service subscription provided by NextCentury.
- Toggle-on to begin monthly service
- $20 per month with no hidden fees
- Turn off at any time, if no longer needed
Cellular usage charges are billed on the first of every month for any Gateways with enabled cellular services.
How It Works
You can easily enable or disable Cellular service at any time.
Cellular can be used as the Gateway's primary connection, or it may only be needed during installation. Either way, the billing is simple. See the following usage scenarios:
Ongoing Cellular Usage
|One-time Cellular Usage|
|Intermittent Cellular Usage|
- Enabling or disabling cellular service can be done remotely on the NextCentury Web Portal or Mobile App.
- Enabled or Disabled refers to whether or not cellular service will be auto-renewed at the end of each period.
- Once enabled, cellular service will be active for 1 month.
- You will only be charged once on the first of every month for any services used on all properties.