View and Edit Unit Details
Roles: Technician, Billing Manager
Last updated: March 2020
The Unit Details page provides detailed information regarding an individual Unit on a property. Through the Unit Details page a user can view:
- Usage History and Meter Readings
- Equipment information
- Meter Information
- Notes regarding the Unit
Navigating to the Unit Details Page
- Navigate to a property and select the Equipment Page
- Select the corresponding Building and Unit Tile
- Select “View” from the blue toolbar.
- The Unit’s Details page will be displayed
Editing New Units from the Unit Details Page
1. Select the corresponding utility type for the initial device you wish to program.
2. Enter a device serial number and initial meter read (IMR).
3. Enter the meter type and multiplier into the Meter Type Builder and select “Save”.
4. Optional: include meter serial number and custom ID, if desired.
5. Select “Save Unit”.
Editing Existing Units from the Unit Details Page
- Select “Edit Unit” from the Unit Details page.
2. Optional: previously submitted device and meter information can be altered.
3. Select “+ Add a New Meter” select the utility type that you wish to add.
4. Enter a device serial number and initial meter read (IMR)
5. Enter the meter type and multiplier through the Meter Type Builder.
- Optional: include meter serial number and custom ID, if desired.
- Select “Save Unit”.
Viewing Unit information from the Unit Details Page
Meter Reading and Usage
- The most recent meter reading will be displayed in the upper left-hand corner. Hover over the adjacent question marks to view additional information on how the reading is calculated.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Unit Details page to view the usage graph and usage information. A Unit usage report can be downloaded by selecting a date range and then selecting the download button on the right-hand side. A standard range can be selected from the left-hand menu or a custom range can be submitted manually.
Device and Meter Information
- Device and Meter information is displayed next to an image of the device. Additional information can be viewed by expanding the device and meter sections.
- Expanding the Alerts section will display current Alerts for the unit. To dismiss an Alert hover over the Alert and select “Dismiss”. A note can be entered and saved if desired.
- Alerts are also visible on the usage report and graph section.